• Responsible for Achieving Sales Targets and Related Performance Metrics.
• Develops Sales Plan to Identify New Business Opportunities By Systematically Targeting Pharmaceutical Companies, Cros and Phase Ii and Phase Iii Centers, Life Science Research Within a Territory of Our Network Partner in India and Abroad.
• Preparing Proposals to Meet Client Requirements, Generating New Business Leads and Securing New Business, Ongoing Relationship Building with Potential Clients.
• Responsible for Growth of Opportunities in the Clinical Trials and Research Business with Both New and Existing Customers, with An Emphasis On Customer Satisfaction and Repeat Business
• Establishes and Maintains Relationships with Key Prospect Decision-makers and Develops a High Level of Understanding of the Decision Making Within Each Firm.
• Working Closely with the Research Scientific and Project Management Team, Identifies and Develops New Business Opportunities with Existing Sponsors to Expand the Project Base and Strengthen the Business Relationships.
• Conducts Direct Selling Activities, Including Prospecting, Follow-up Calls, Meetings and Sponsor Presentations.
• Maintains and Updates Customer Contact Database, and Generates Sales Pipeline, Forecasts and Activity Reports.
• Co-ordinate and Prepare Customer Proposals and Budgets for New and Existing Business Opportunities. Deliver Request for Proposals (rfps) On a Timely Basis, Ensuring Month Wise Closure of Sales Numbers.
the Manager / Executives - Business Development Engages in Proactive Sales and Marketing Activities to Develop the Business in the Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial, Clinical Research, Be / Ba, all Regulatory Services for the Product Approval and Life Science Research. Fostering of Long-term Business Relationships Through Prospect/client Development and Enhance Reputation as An Industry Leader. this is a Field Position.
5 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
3 - 10 Years
B.Pharma, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Pharma
Company Name: Dalmia Research And development Limited
Candidate matching above profile should send their resume in word format with mentioning present & expected CTC along with notice period for full time job, however company is open for freelancer/part-time job also.